Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.Web.Atlas or one of its de

hi all,

I have a not so nice error that I can't solve. I use asp .net 2.0 and Atlas. The site works in dev but not on my server...

I hope someone can help me out.

Regards
Stijn

Parser Error

Description:An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message:Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Atlas' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@dotnet.itags.org. Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" Title="Untitled Page" %>
Line 2: <%@dotnet.itags.org. Register Assembly="Microsoft.Web.Atlas" Namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI" TagPrefix="cc2" %>
Line 3: <%@dotnet.itags.org. Register Assembly="AtlasControlToolkit" Namespace="AtlasControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
Line 4:


Source File:/issue/default.aspx Line:2

Nobody? Do I need to give some additional info? This problem really holds up my development so please help meout here.


hello.

well, i guess that you must see if ASP.NET 2.0 is installed in IIS and if the vdir you've created there is configured to use it...


ASP .Net 2.0 is installed and the site also uses the 2.0 version. The error is about ATLAS so I think I have a configuration problem there? I use windows 2003 server.

Hello,

I have the same identically problem.

When I run my application on local web server don't have any problem, but when I transfer my aplication on remote server(Aruba) I have the problem:

Could not load file or assembly 'AtlasControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

Line 1:<%@. Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Erbario.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>Line 2: Line 3:<%@. Register Assembly="AtlasControlToolkit" Namespace="AtlasControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>Line 4:<%@. Register TagPrefix="test" Namespace="Test" %>Line 5:

Have you resolved the problem?

Help me please


MarcoLF:

I have the same identically problem.

Hi!

We are getting the same exception on our production server. Did you find out what causes it?

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment