Monday, March 26, 2012

PageRequestManagerParserErrorException in Firefox 2

Hi,

My website is using Ajax with UpdatePanel which is working well in IE 7. However, I keep getting the PageRequestManagerParserErrorException when I am testing it in Firefox 2. I am currently using the AJAX Beta 2. I also check to make sure there is no Response.Write while the page is postback. But the error keep poping up in Firefox. Does any know a solution for this?


Many thanks.


hello. can you biuld a simple demo page that reproduces this?

Mine does the same thing. I have Release Canidate. If I refresh the page the error goes away. If you hold your mouse over a button that has a hover event it flashes and you have to click at just the right time. The cursor blinks in the field that has focus as well andt he tab key didn't work. Not sure if I can figure what part to post but I will let you know what I find out.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment