Monday, March 26, 2012

PageRequestManagerServerErrorException error code 12002

Hi , i'm having this problem, i need to run an store procedure from a aspx page and i'm having this error. It seems that is an request time out. The Procedure last almost 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please help me.

the message i have is ... and it's shown by the 60 minute of execution.

I'm using Ajax v 1.0. , ScriptManager and UpdatePanel.

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error ocurred while processing the request
on the server. The status code reutrned from the server was: 12002

Hi Tony,

You can set the AsyncPostBackTimeout property of the ScriptManager. In your scenario, you can define it to be about 1 hour and a half (5400 secs).
Just make sure that the other time-out variables (session, forms authentication cookie and roles cookie) are not interfering as well.

Also, check the httpRuntime executionTimeout property if you are working with file uploads.

I hope this helps,

Juan


Hi Tony, I am facing same problem, PageRequestManagerServerErrorException error code 12002 exception. My procedure takes apprx 2hrs to run..

goyou have got any solution please pass it to me atshiekh.Bilal@.gmail.com

Thanks

Bilal


Hi Tony, I am facing same problem, PageRequestManagerServerErrorException error code 12002 exception. My procedure takes apprx 2hrs to run.. goyou have got any solution please pass it to me atshiekh.Bilal@.gmail.com

Thanks Bilal

No comments:

Post a Comment