Saturday, March 24, 2012

panel master page height 100%

why does a panel's height=100% not span the whole page on when you put it on the master page? I think it works when you don't have a ajaxscriptmanager, but when you add that it doesn't span the whole page... anyone know why?

Try changing your doc type to:

<!

DOCTYPEHTMLPUBLIC"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

GJ


It doesn't have anything to do with AJAX cause it never worked for me :)

I tried changing DOCTYPE fromXHTML 1.0to HTML 4.01still doesn't work..

By the way what would be differences when we change DOCTYPE??

Thanks..


I don't know about the panel's height property specifically, as I do all my styling via CSS, but I will tell you that when using CSS, you have to set the parent container heights to 100% as well for it to work as expected. Parent containers will be, minimally, HTML, BODY, and FORM (that last one only necessary for IE, iirc).

No comments:

Post a Comment